Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Congrats to the Graduate | Card

Hey there!

Our young man is graduating from grade 8 today, I can't even believe it!  Our little guy is gone and in his place is this tall, smart, great young man!  I am so proud of him, he has had a great year!  I am posting this card before the big ceremony tonight, as I imagine I will be a sobbing momma tonight!


This card is a Pinterest lift, unfortunately I cannot steer you in the direction of the person I lifted it from as I accidentally deleted my inspiration Pinterest board. I opted to use my son's school colours which are purple and gold, to personalize this card for him.


The tassel is a quicky DIY project, and the sentiment is a die cut finished off with some good old fashioned typing.  I have had these card cups in my stash for a long, long time now and am happy I used at least one up!  The sequins are from SpiegelMom Scraps.

Supply List: American Crafts cardstock and card base; Teresa Collins gold patterned paper; Pebbles text patterned paper; SpiegelMom Scraps sequins {purple rain, gold stardust}; American Crafts enamel dots; WRMK Typecast typewriter; DMC floss; Stampin Up cup.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!