Thursday, June 29, 2017

Donald and Me | Magical Memories You-Tube Hop

Hey there! My scrappy friend Christine Meyer is hosting a Magical Moments You-Tube hop and she invited me to join in on the fun!  Ironically I am in Disney right now!  (Or at least I hope I am as I am writing this in advance and we were due to arrive yesterday.)


The idea was for all of us hoppers to create something Disney themed.  I thought I may share the Travelers  Notebooks that I shared yesterday, but opted to create this page using an older photo of my son in Disney, instead!


I began by  using a pencil to trace around some Mickey head die cuts, and then went over each pencil line with some black craft paint.  I also added some messy stitching with red thread over the paint lines.


Next I turned this camera sticker into a fun sequin embellishment!


I created a die cut for my title, I do not usually opt for this kind of title but I think it works on this page.


My last embellishment cluster also includes some journaling. Final steps included a sprinkling of yellow mist.

The hop starts here at Christine's You-Tube channel!  You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: American Crafts cardstock; Queen and Co. patterned paper; Queen and Co., Echo Park and Carta Bella stickers; Simple Stories SN@P 3x4 cards; Simple Stories, Recollections and American Crafts enamel dots; Queen and Co. flair; Mr. Huey's yellow mist; SpiegelMom Scraps sequins {What's Up Buttercup and Purple Rain}; misc. red sequins, mickey mouse brads and red and white crochet thread; Anita's Craft black acrylic paint; Sharpie pen; Uniball Signo white pen.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Disney layout Laura...love all the fun details.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!