Sunday, June 25, 2017

June Card Set | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!

Today I am sharing a Card Set that I created for  My Creative Scrapbook using the June main kit! I had so much fun with this month's kit and have very few pieces left, which will go into my stash.  I actually had ordered the Fancy Pants "Family & Co." collection before I knew I would be getting it in the kit, no matter though as I love it so!

I have decided, since somewhat accidentally creating card sets with the last two kits, that this will be a "thing for me for the next while.  It is so fun and they are great to give away as a gift set.


I opted to go for a clean and simple look and although I used a mix of Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants goodies, I tied them all together by using the same kraft paper card bases.


 I love the way the red and plaid patterned papers play off of the kraft paper bases!


All four of my cards were embellished very simply.


I am trying to use a variety of themes for my card sets, hoping to make them more useful to the recipient.


This card needed a bit of something, a few drawn lines were just the thing to make it pop.


 I had fun hand cutting a balloon shape that I drew to adorn this card!


The Jillibean Soup stickers play off of this Fancy Pants patterned paper very nicely.


This card features somewhat softer colours but still works with the set since it features the same kraft base and simple design.


You know I am a huge fan of multi font titles and sentiments, so I was thrilled to be able to create this one from the kit contents.

Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Souper Celebration"  label stickers; Fancy Pants "Family and Co." {good times and family matters} patterned paper, die cuts, puffy stickers and chipboard stickers; twine.  (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; YG25 and BG49 Copics; Sharpie pen.

Thanks so much for visiting today! 
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!