Friday, June 09, 2017

Living on Love | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  I am sharing a new layout today using the June main kit from My Creative Scrapbook, which inspired me to document my recent 30th wedding anniversary.


I opted to begin with a plain white cardstock background as I was feeling like playing with my Gelatos and a mask.


I also added in some gold and black mist splatters.


The patterns and embellishments in the kit, made for super easy layering.  I also added some doodling for fun!


I am in serious love with the little house elements from this kit!  After journalling, I added some machine stitching to a few places on my page, love the texture it adds.

Supply List: (From the Kit) Fancy Pants "Family & Co." patterned papers {love at home, family matters, our house},die cuts, puffy stickers and chipboard stickers; Jillibean Soup "Souper Celebration" label stickers; red rustic twine. (From my stash) American Crafts cardstock; R24 Copic marker; Gelatos {guava, red cherry, metallic melon}; black Sharpie pen; black Staedtler pen; white Signo Uniball pen; Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine; black Mr. Huey's mist; misc. doily.


Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love your work with the gelatos and the layered clusters!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!