Friday, June 23, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

Hey there!

I am sharing a layout and process video today, originally created for the June 20th Stash Bash You-Tube hop, but it ended up not turning out as I had hoped so I put it aside and created a new project. I decided I might as well share the layout that didn't make the cut, as I am sure we all have them!


I was going for a large string art look for my pumpkin in the background, I think I missed the mark.


This embellishment cluster gave me the run around to create, but in the end I like it - even though I did have to fix it off camera.


The title strategically covers a spot where I accidentally cut my string art stitching.  I can't decide if the journalling area makes this cluster too large. Hmm.


This area works!


As does this!

As I mentioned, I have a process video for this page, you can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: Pebbles patterned papers and wood veneer; Echo Park and Simple Stories stickers; Simple Stories chipboard; Fancy Pants flair; Doodlebug and My Mind's Eye enamel dots; My Mind's Eye journal card; DMC floss and misc. button.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!