Monday, June 26, 2017

Sharing Your Joy | Wedding Shower Card

Hey there!

I am sharing a really pretty card today (or at least I think so) that I created for a wedding shower.  My friend's beautiful and sweet daughter is getting married this summer, I had to miss the shower but I cannot wait for the wedding!


I was inspired to create this cut file for this card by a free clip art I saw online.  I can see me using it over and over again.

I kept the colours and embellishing really simple to give my design a more elegant nod.


Supply List: American Crafts and Recollections cardstock; Your Next Stamp sentiment; Zva Creations pearls (so nice to use up some of these!); misc. ribbon; Colorbox silver ink.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!