Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Paddle A While | Stuck?! Sketches

Hey there! I am sharing a new sketch, layout and a process video for Stuck?! Sketches' August 1st challenge today! Here is a look at my sketch:


And this is my take on it, I love the bright colours, the way it turned out and that I used up some stash!


I think my layout ended up slightly more girly than the subject of kayaking warrants, but I had fun using up some feminine stash products!


I pulled in some older Simple Stories embellishments and a few other small items to round out this Fancy Pants collection.


I also fussy cut several flowers from one of the patterned papers to use as more embellishments. It is an easy way to gain a few more embellies!


My journalling talks about how kayaking is a good way to clear my head and while away some time.


I had another title in mind but this one fit the space better, can you tell my second "e" is created by combining an "f" and an "l"?

As a final step I added some splatters of water colour paint.

We have two wonderful sponsors offering prizes this month over at Stuck?! Sketches:



You can see my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List:Fancy Pants life is Beautiful patterned papers, flair and tag set; Jillibean Soup butterfly die cut; My Mind's Eye and Echo Park brads; Shimelle wood buttons; Leow's water colour paints; Simple Stories SN@P alphas, Life in Colour chipboard and clear stickers.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!